Monday, September 10, 2007

First Day

Anica and Sophie, my cousins - slash - nieces - slash - munchkins, started Grade Two and Kindergarten(!) this past week. Val sent pics from their first day, and they were just too adorable not to share one. I am absolutely crazy about these girls and can't believe how quickly they're growing up... I got all choked up when I saw Soph wearing her giant new pink backpack outside the school - I am going to be SUCH a sucker when it's my own kids we're talking about.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2007 10:07 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Aww, that is too cute! I know it's going to be hard when Ella starts Kindergarten next year. I can't believe how big those girls are getting. It's been a while since I've seen them!

 
At September 10, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger ka said...

I always loved the first day of school... New backpack, new outfit, new school supplies...

It was the 198th day or so that made me a tad weary.

I actually found all my old yearbooks on the weekend in my unpacking. Yikes. When your Mom is a hairdresser, you can rest assured I never, ever had the same hairdo twice. ~sigh

 
At September 10, 2007 12:17 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

they are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home