Tuesday, September 11, 2007

News from the Home Front

Things at the house are really starting to come together...

The boxes I moved in last week have created some temporary chaos, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Last night, Geoff and I (who are we kidding - almost entirely Geoff) set up the desk in the office / library and moved some of the existing furniture and stuff I've moved in around. And today after work, Geoff had a surprise waiting for me: the rest of the room was totally set up. It looks amazing. Just a couple of pictures to hang up, but it's already cozy. I settled into my reading chair in the corner and just sat there and smiled. My new favourite room in the house, no question.

The house is SO close to done... It will be awesome to be able to look around and feel like we've settled in. And poor Geoff will SO be happy to be free of my emailed to-do lists :)

I know a bunch of you have been asking, so I promise we'll post some pictures soon!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 9:43 AM, Blogger Erin said...

That's wonderful that it's starting to feel like your home. I wish I had an office/library! What an amazing space to have. You deserve it, to have a room for your books and a place to work after all the times you've moved and had to store stuff. Can't wait to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home