Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fully Engaged

So, the shower was yesterday. Today was (1) engagement pictures with Jessica, (2) marriage license, (3) wedding favour finalization, and (4) meeting with Kristen to do a walk-around and plan locations and shot lists for wedding day photography. Oh, plus normal Saturday errands. Lindsay is exhausted. But happy that I got so much crossed off my list.

Geoff could sense my growing exhaustion and anticipated the perfect solution: a half-hour in Chapters. And while they didn't have the book I *really* wanted (The World Without Us by Alan Weisman - SOLD OUT), I found a few others I'd been eyeing for a while (Giving: How Each of Us Can Change the World by Bill Clinton, A Brief History of Globalization by Alex McGillivray, and a book of absolutely gorgeous photography and historical information about Greece). I figure it's cheaper than a session with a therapist, and it lasts longer :)

Anyway. More pics to come very, very soon - but here's a sneak peek. (One of the pics that my hair isn't going crazy in... Today was WAY too windy for engagement pictures!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home