Friday, September 14, 2007

Tale of a Non-Shower

I love my friends. I love them for lots of reasons. But this weekend, I love them most of all for throwing me a non-shower bridal shower. There were no streamers. There were no balloons. There were no awkward 'make a dress out of toilet paper' games. Instead, there was a group of lovely ladies who met for dinner, spent a lot of time talking and laughing, and just happened to open some gifts afterward. I loved it.

Thanks to Emily, Anja, and Jessica - you girls are awesome :)


Caitlin (roommate -slash- brother's girlfriend -slash- person I like a lot)


Emily (apparently trying to out-daughter me) with Mom


Opening a particularly pink present...


Nice, Sara... :)


Cait (sorry), Val (her typical picture pose), Jessica (a lovely surprise)


Erin and Jessica, superfoxes extraordinaire


Jessica and Anja (mostly enjoying her very first Canadian bridal shower experience)


Me and Em (not the most flattering pic we've ever taken... but whatever)


My personal favorite shower pic: Kari-Ann with Loraine. The pastor's wife :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 16, 2007 10:19 PM, Blogger Erin said...

It was fun! Great to meet some of your other people and spend time with the ones I already knew : )

 
At September 17, 2007 8:20 AM, Blogger ka said...

Oh yeah, tell me AFTER the fact that I'm sitting beside the pastor's wife. :)

And I still think you would have LOVED that ribbon hat. I'm not sure why Anja thought I was kidding when I told her to make you one. I wasn't kidding... :)

And you forgot to mention how Sara and I ROCKED the non-shower *game*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home