Monday, August 06, 2007

Weekend Update: Family Camping Trip Edition

So the latter half of last week flew by in a blur of working, working without a functional laptop, and working whilst conducting millions of interviews in hopes of finding a new (a) project manager, and (b) receptionist for Cocoon. Oh, and I was sick. And when that takes second... third... actually, looks like FOURTH place in my world, you know it was a crazy week. Going into the Long Weekend, I knew that my clients were either happy or gone to the lake (or both), that my laptop's hard drive is getting copied over to a new machine that will be ready for pickup on Wednesday morning, that we have officially hired a project manager, and that we are very close to finding a receptionist. I was still sick, but whatever.

On Friday night, I hung out with Rocky and Emily (and Geoff, later on). Ice cream was enjoyed, chinese food was consumed, a little bit of our neighbourhood was explored, Rocky was introduced to 'What Not To Wear' reruns, and a good time was had by all. Except maybe Rocky. He wasn't quite as impressed with Clinton's neverending supply of argyle sweaters as Em and I are.

Saturday, Geoff and I ran errands for most of the afternoon, and then checked out the Folklorama kickoff at The Forks in the evening. And then Sunday and Monday were spent at the lake with my family. My WHOLE family. Which doesn't happen very often. It was great to just relax and laugh and enjoy ourselves. And that's exactly what we did, as demonstrated in these pics I stole from Jessica.


Cait looks as unsure about Pugsly as I feel on a good day.


Me and Mom enjoy an afternoon game of minigolf with the rest of the clan. My dad won, of course. And then rubbed it in, of course.


Kevin, Pusgly, Geoff. I was rather uncermoniously replaced as the love of Geoff's life this weekend.


Geoff, looking relaxed and maybe not quite awake yet.


Aaron, ALMOST smiling in the out-of-doors.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 07, 2007 8:30 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. Great pic of your bro.

 
At August 07, 2007 11:47 PM, Blogger gloria said...

Pugsly is SOOOOOO CUTE!

Gimme gimme!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home