Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Working Girl

It's been a big week at Cocoon World Headquarters! And it's only Tuesday morning...

We landed a bunch of new clients this week, and they are all really amazing projects. I can't wait to talk about what's been keeping us busy this year :)

And on Friday night, our agency picked up eleven Signature Awards for excellence in advertising. That's significant because this makes it the third consecutive year that Cocoon has won more awards than any other agency in the province. Which is not too shabby, considering Cocoon has only been around for three years.

I am so lucky to get to do work that I love, with a group of really fun people, in an environment where I regularly laugh until my stomach hurts. I wake up every morning and actually *want* to go to work. I know that puts me in a minority of the population. And I appreciate it so much, because I know what it's like to experience the opposite of that - where you're sitting in your car in the parking lot, psyching yourself up to go inside and endure another day.

So without further ado... It's time to start my day :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count your blessings...this is one of them - a great workplace where you can do what inspires you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home