Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend Update: Ukrainian Dance Edition

Thursday - Helped Geoff move. My parents and Jessica came and helped assemble furniture and check out the house. The girls walked to go get ice cream while the boys worked on hooking up the washer and dryer. And then everyone spent some time in the kitchen, trying to figure out how the heck to fit a fridge and stove in there without ripping out counters and losing significant cupboard space.

Friday - Made dinner with Aaron and Cait (first BBQ of the season!). Cleaned up the house a little bit and watched 'What Not to Wear' in between spurts of laziness.

Saturday - Got up WAY too early to meet Geoff and his co-workers for breakfast. Ran a bunch of errands. Planted my herb garden, some onions, and some peppers (we'll see how that goes...). Visited Geoff with full intentions of helping him assemble some dining room furniture, and instead managed to sit in the chair by the window and finish the book I was reading. Dropped him off at work, then went to see Spiderman 3 (so bad it was awesome).

Sunday - Went to church. Lunch with my family. Watched 'Happy Feet' with Jessica and Kevin, Aaron and Cait, and mom. Dinner at Emily's, then went with her to see her student's Ukrainian dance recital (no words to describe that). Young Adults bible study in Niverville. And finally booked my flight to Vancouver for later this month...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 07, 2007 11:46 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend! I wish I had planted my herb garden already. Did you plant it in the ground or in pots? I think I'm going to do mine in pots, just got to save money to get posts.

 
At May 07, 2007 12:04 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

In pots... Got a great deal at Canadian Tire :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home