Monday, April 30, 2007

So Cool

Suddenly, everyone's blogging. And it's awesome! I started blogging in 2003, while I was preparing for my first marathon for Joints in Motion - and though the location of my blog has changed, I haven't been able to stop. It's too important to me. It's a way for me to journal and process and celebrate my life, and it sometimes makes me laugh to think that all these mundane happenings and ideas are interesting enough for other people to stop by and read :)

The interesting thing about this 'new' blogging group is that lots of you are a little bit older than me. We didn't hang out when I was growing up - you were the girls I totally looked up to. You were SO COOL.

And now, as adults, the years between don't seem to matter as much. Through your blogs and your little comments, I have the privilege of actually getting to know you a little bit. And not just taking note of how cool your hair is. I'm getting to read little pieces of your heart, and you know what? I was right all along - you're very cool. I still look up to you. I admire your authenticity, your faith, and your desire to be strong and kind women.

And your hair, of course :P

Labels:

9 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 9:35 AM, Blogger gloria said...

you all KNOW she is talking to ME! LOL

 
At April 30, 2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I guess you could be talking about me as I am older : ) J/K.

 
At April 30, 2007 11:17 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

It's all about the hair baby!

 
At April 30, 2007 11:18 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry Lindsay, I KNOW there was supposed to be a comma after the "hair". My apologies.

 
At April 30, 2007 2:49 PM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

Sorry sista, it ain't you she's talkin' about, it's ME!! Your little meme post was nothin'.

 
At April 30, 2007 5:10 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm adding 'maturity' and 'humility' to the list :P

 
At April 30, 2007 6:13 PM, Blogger gloria said...

LOL@Lindsay mocking B and C.... TOLD YOU she was talking about me!

 
At April 30, 2007 11:42 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I think I'll just step back and watch y'all fight amongst yourselves. Kind of entertaining.

(Thanks for the apology, Crystal. Now can you *please* move that period inside the quotation marks?)

:)

 
At May 01, 2007 12:27 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

arg!

You are the master, I am the pupil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home