Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Three Things

I'm tagging Kari-Ann, Brandy, and Gloria.

Three Names you go by:
1. Lindsay
2. Linds
3. Princess (usually said sarcastically or in frustration)
Oh, and creepy old man clients *always* call me Sweetie. Ugh.

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Birds
2. Heights
3. Change

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Email
2. Anti-Frizz Serum
3. A Hug

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Denim capris
2. Black cashmere tee
3. Black flip-flops
Gotta love a casual office!

Three of Your Favorite Songs Right Now:
1. Give It To Me - Timbaland
2. Music - Joss Stone w Lauryn Hill
3. The entire new Feist CD
Subject to change at any moment :)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Honesty
2. Trust
3. Laughter

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order):
1. I didn't go to Law School because I was scared I wasn't smart enough.
2. I hated playing Hide & Seek as a child because I couldn't stand the element of surprise.
3. I can play by ear so well that I never actually learned to read notes.

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. When someone smiles with their eyes
2. A really great smirk
3. Broad shoulders

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading stuff on Post Secret, to make myself feel more normal
2. People watching, and making up the conversations I imagine they're having
3. A rousing game of Flonkerton

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Go eat the veggie lasagna I brought for lunch
2. Send out the news release I wrote this morning
3. Wash my kitchen floor. Seriously. It's haunting me, and it's going to feel SO GOOD when it's done :)

Three Places You Want to go:
1. Greece (five and a half months!)
2. New York City
3. The Maritimes

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Publish a book
2. Get my fibromyalgia into remission
3. Finish everything on my list of things to do before I die :)

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:
1. I am literally incapable of throwing a football
2. Two words: shoes and manicures
3. Oh, and EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT ME (see Question 1, 'names you go by')

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 09, 2007 5:49 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

Where do these "tag" games originate? I think they're quite cool. AND FEIST - they were on Leno last night - never heard of them and then twice in one day! (oops, but only ONE exclamation mark - curious....how do you feel about CAPS? I think I use them a wee bit too much)

 
At May 09, 2007 10:21 PM, Blogger gloria said...

CAPS DRIVE ME NUTS! IT'S LIKE SOMEONE IS YELLING!!!

 
At May 09, 2007 10:51 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

So...where do I find these "three things" questionaires?

note: no caps, no exclamation marks.

 
At May 10, 2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Lindsay, what is Flonkerton?

 
At May 10, 2007 11:29 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

The Office - Season 2, Episode 3
"While Michael and Dwight are out of the office for the day trying to close a deal on a new condo for Michael, Jim and Pam arrange for the staff to participate in an "Office Olympics," where the workers play strange, invented games (among them, Dunderball, Hate Ball, and Flonkerton) that they usually play while the boss is out. At the end of the day, the festivities cheer up everyone - even the oblivious Michael."

Flonkerton basically involves racing people with your shoes tucked under the string that's wrapped around a box of office paper - showshoe-style :)

 
At May 11, 2007 11:30 AM, Blogger Marina and Levon Levonian said...

I am sure you would make a very good lawyer because you ARE smart! But very true, sometimes fears come on our way...

By the way, this is what I wanted to do as well and some Christian friends thought it was not a good choice for someone who believes in God...I was too young then...But I like what i am doing now as well...[M]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home