Thursday, May 17, 2007

Girls Night

A quick shout-out to Anja and Kari-Ann. Thanks for Girls Night yesterday... Sad that I missed the dinner/sushi portion of the evening. But it was awesome to just sit and drink coffee and talk a mile a minute and laugh about everything and nothing. I am incredibly lucky to have you guys as friends.

It made me kind of nostalgic, actually. Our shared Righteous Single Girls Summer was amazing... Who knew that drinking martinis all afternoon while lying in a kiddie pool in the backyard could be so incredibly fun? Can you believe it's been so many years?!

We're kind of grown up now. Not really sure how that happened. The titles on our business cards are getting fancier and our lives are getting fuller. I'm so glad it's still priority to make time for each other every once in a while. Nothing's as special as a couple of really great girl friends.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2007 6:00 PM, Blogger ka said...

I'm still the least grown-up. Which excites me to no end. Unless you count my 6 teenage children that work for me. Then I guess I'm the most. :)

And we're also lucky to have such a fabulous friend (I'll speak for Anja who is so anti-blog :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home