Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Annoying

Know what's annoying me today? The lid of my yogurt container. I pull the tab, and the foil stuff ALWAYS tears as I peel it back. And I never know whether to be mad at the foil for being so flimsy, or the glue around the edge of the container for being disproportionately strong.

And then you're left with a choice. Do you pick away at the remaining foil and clear the entire top of the container (risking yogurt-covered fingertips)? Or do you attempt to eat the yogurt through the small hole you've successfully torn?

In the end, I peeled it all back. And I'm now enjoying a rather delicious cup of Spiced Apple yogurt. Yummy.

I know. If this is my biggest problem... Trust me, it's not. It's just the one that's in front of me at the moment :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 07, 2007 6:26 PM, Blogger ka said...

And that is EXACTLY why we are friends. :)

 
At March 08, 2007 12:11 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Agreed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home