Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

The universe is conspiring against me.

Was that overly dramatic? My apologies. Maybe not the entire universe. It might be more accurate to state that Canadian coffee chains are conspiring against me.

You see, it's *that* time of year again - that season which falls between winter and potholes: it's Roll up the Rim time (I totally just mistyped and wrote 'rum' instead of 'rim'... which sparks a different and much better promotional idea!). It's Roll up the Rim time and I never win. Ever. Nothing. And I drink a heck of a lot of coffee.

Geoff thought he'd cheer me up by bringing me his own winning rim, but I'm on a mission. I shall be victorious. And I'm no longer just going for a stupid cup of coffee. I'm after a brand new hybrid car, with the attitude that all my luck must simply be adding up somewhere, accumulating.

Right?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2007 2:29 PM, Blogger ka said...

So, you probably don't want to hear how I bought a coffee on my way to work this morning and won a coffee. Which I claimed a little while ago (I had a LATE night and WINE last night) and won another coffee just now.

:)

 
At March 22, 2007 4:28 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

That was cruel beyond words, Kari-Ann.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home