Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Myself and I

Got a newsletter this morning promoting a new website where you can attempt to manufacture... well, yourself. Kind of weird. Even weirder that I can't add glasses. Oh well. I was meaning to wear my contacts more often anyway :)

Totally reminded me of Erin and Jer in their newlywed days. These two created a character in The Sims to resemble me as closely as they could, then inserted computerized versions of guys I knew onto my street - then played God a little and stepped back to watch what happened. Very funny, and just evil enough to be charming.

I came thisclose to making my Meez do the Thriller dance. Or kiss Brad Pitt. But I thought that showing myself at work, drinking coffee would be the most authentic. Though I must say, I think our offices are cooler (minus this wicked view).

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 01, 2007 2:26 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I made me, go check it out on my blog. That was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home