Thursday, February 22, 2007

32 Questions

1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30ish

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Both ;)

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Music & Lyrics, a delightfully generic romantic comedy about the 80s... what could be better?!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Office, Miami Ink, Video on Trial, The O.C. (sniff), house-flipping and reno shows

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Coffee. Oh, did you mean FOOD? Well, sometimes oatmeal. And I'm a big fan of the classic cheap diner breakfast special (scrambled, whole wheat, and bacon, please).

6. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian (mmm... carbs!)

7. What is your middle name?
Marie (same as my mom)

8. What food do you dislike?
Any seafood that tastes fishy, or basically anything that's really messy to eat

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Cranberries - No Need to Argue

10. What kind of car do you drive?
Red

11. Favorite sandwich?
Right now, I'm into Southwest Chicken from the Pita Pit. Or my shared guilty pleasure with Christine: BLTs from Princess Grill.

12. What characteristic do you despise?
Dishonesty. Sneakiness. An inability to take responsibility.

13. Favorite item of clothing?
Superfox Jeans and bitchy-looking high heels that make lots of noise

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and 
with who?
I'd continue exploring Europe - probably Italy next - and I'm pleading the fifth on the second part of that question for now

15. What color is your bathroom?
None, they are both that nasty, apartment-coloured whitey beige

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
That I can afford? Esprit

17. Where would you retire to?
No idea. Close to people I love, and people I love to terrorize (hey, I'll be bored without work to fill my time!).

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
25 - in Montreal with Emily and Christine, and finally getting my tattoo

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
I don't believe in torturing others. Though I want my fellow bloggers to *voluntarily* submit their own responses :)

21. When is your birthday?
July 5, 1981 @ 09.09

22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends

23. What is your shoe size?
8.5

24. Pets?
Nope, not since Fish died

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I don't think so... Oh, our website for Oi finally launched today!
www.iLikeOi.com

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher and a soccer mom

27. How are you today?
Okay. Pretty sore muscles and skin today. Trying not to absorb the stress of others. Trying to finish work on time so I can go to Sophie's birthday party.

28. What are your favorite lollies?
Red

29. What is your favorite flower?
Tulips

30. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Lots! Some concerts coming up. Heading out to BC in May. Jason's wedding. My birthday. Officially marking one year with Geoff.

31. Are you married?
Nope

32. Do you like your job?
Yes, other than the moments when it feels like I'm having a heart attack. And, honestly, sometimes I kind of secretly enjoy those moments too. I know. I'm sick. I work in advertising.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home