Friday, September 01, 2006

The Most Wonderful Time

I'm pretty sure I rambled on in a previous post about how much I love the fall... It's definitely starting to cool off at night, and that makes me happy. Fall is really more of a fresh start than spring or January 1. Last night, I went to Staples with Em to help her get some stuff for her classroom - that also made me happy. It was kind of a zoo there with parents and kids getting all their supplies, but getting Em all set up was fun. I'm such a geek for loving to organize like I do.

We also 'celebrated' the end of summer with a stop at DQ for Blizzards.

While we were out shopping, I made a wicked CD purchase: Heart's greatest hits. I've been listening to it pretty much non-stop, and I think I made some people laugh while I was driving in to work today... Can't help it. I challenge anyone to listen to 'Alone' and not sing along.

Off to Falcon for the Long Weekend... See y'all on Monday!

L

Quote of the Day:
'I actually was not intending to be here tonight, but then MTV explained that Justin Timberlake was bringing sexy back.' - Al Gore, at the MTV Video Music Awards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home