Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hair, Dinner, Phone

Okay, I am SO RELIEVED to have passable hair back again. Kevyn was amazing (and agreed that my hair had been massacred by The Bad Lady last week). I already booked my next appointment with him for mid-October. I'm rather happily converted.

Geoff and I tried the new restaurant on Osborne for dinner last night: Bistro 7 1/4. The service was great, the food was okay (the grilled salmon was somewhat less than spectacular, but the rest of my meal was great). The company was also great (*smile*). I loved the blue on the walls and the open-concept kitchen in the middle of the restaurant space was interesting - though, geek that I am, I wondered briefly about health codes. Worth checking out, but not my new favourite restaurant.

So far, so good with my new phone. I started using the calendar function right away, and I'm super-happy with that. Figured out how to take pictures, but haven't found anything interesting to take pictures of yet. My next project is to figure out how to get my contacts from off my SIM card and into my new Address Book.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home