Monday, July 31, 2006

Bye Bye Miss American Pie

Egad! Was it hot outside this weekend. So glad I was at the lake, where jumping into the water was an option to try to cool down.

A bunch of us went up to Falcon for the weekend: Mike, Bethany, Rocky, Rebecca, Emily, Judi, and Jenni-Lynn. Rob & Chey also joined us on Saturday. We didn't do much of anything, just spent time on the beach and in the boat (and flying at dangerously high speeds behind the boat), sitting around a fire, and a little bit of tennis and mini-golf. Such a relaxing weekend. I'm developing a pretty respectable tan, which made me happy until I realized that I have corresponding tanlines... Which made me totally stress out, pretty much managing to cancel out my former state of relaxation. I know, I know - I need real problems.

It also made me worry about skin cancer. And so I checked out this website: www.deathforecast.com. Apparently, I'll be okay because I use sunscreen when I'm outside (and there were no questions about tanning beds...). According to the internet - and everything on the internet is true - I am going to live to be 87 years old. Which is a very long time, when you think about it: that gives me another 62 years. Totally enough time left to succeed in my plan for world domination. Or my laptop battery could explode while I'm typing this.

Now there's a weird thought.

L

PS - Also checked my Personal Day of Death on www.deathclock.com (must less scientific - LOL) and I'm scheduled to depart this planet on Thursday, September 16, 2060, at the age of 79. I have 1,708,070,947 seconds left... 1,708,070,941... 1,708,070,936... Hey, we should make a Nickelback video about me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home