Friday, July 28, 2006

15 Seconds

Working on planning a bunch of photo shoots this month, and I'm looking for some people, places, and things (some of them admittedly unusual). Can anyone help me out?

People:
- Teenagers around 17 or 18 years old - male AND female ('normal'-looking, but relatively attractive)

Places:
- A boring-looking office with cubicles
- A large teenage girl's bedroom (large room, not large girl - LOL)

Things:
- 20 feet of barbed wire
- Lots and lots of old suits (men's AND women's)

Don't even try to figure out our killer concepts, suckas. Just fire some pics into my Inbox, please :)

L

PS - For those of you who care, my taco salad turned out amazingly. Which may or may not have contributed to today being my Best Lunch Ever. Now I'm off to Falcon for a weekend of camping, hiking, beaching, and general adventuring. Two vacation weekends in a row. What a lucky girl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home