Monday, July 17, 2006

Fishing Buddies

Looking for some folks who are willing to donate about 5 minutes of their time online to test a website we're launching soon.

If you're interested, fire me an email and I'll give you the details. All you'd need to do is create an online profile (like you'd do on MySpace or on an online dating site... not that I'd know anything about that!). We're looking for recruit volunteers over the next few days. The only real requirement is that you enjoy fishing. Which disqualifies me :)

The only fish I like is Fish, the beta who lives on my desk at work and eats bamboo. He's the strong, silent type and we get along pretty well. We made an agreement that he won't get mad if I forget to feed him real fish food. In theory, Fish can survive off the little ecosystem I've created for him with the bamboo... But I don't think he really likes to eat it.

On a somewhat related note, a certain nameless person somehow affiliated with this project wrote something the other day that abbreviated 'fishing buddy' to 'f-buddy.' I giggled for about an hour. Who are we kidding... I'm still giggling about it.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home