Friday, December 17, 2010

Dork Alert

I am extremely picky about calendars.

I like them to be coil-bound, with a hook on top. I like them to show only a week at a time (but with monthly summary pages). I like to have the entire year visible somewhere on every page. I like to have enough space to write several things on the same day. And I like for them to make me laugh.

Last year, we found a PERFECT calendar that featured The Office and met ALL my requirements. I was happy as a clam. But do you think we could find the same thing for 2011? Of course not. And we checked everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

I did, however, end up finding something just as good. It fits all of my requirements - and it's based on Cake Wrecks.

It's going to be a good year. I can tell by my calendar :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 8:34 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

I agree completely! I LOVE getting my new calendar each year - though my dad buys it so some years are better than others for the size of squares and layout - etc ... but it's definitely the thing I look forward to getting each year because it's our thing :) Also, filling in birthdays is the thing I spend the rest of Christmas Day doing ... sigh ... this is why we are friends. We share a love of all things organized!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home