Sunday, December 12, 2010

While We Were Away

Check out all the fun our little munchkin had at home with Grammy while Mama + Dada were off gallivanting...











This one brought the biggest grin in the world to my face (and a tiny little tear to my eye). It's SO SPECIAL that these two had this time together. We are *so* grateful to Marilyn for her willingness to come here and take such good care of our precious B so Geoff + I could enjoy a little time out... I think it was just what ALL of us needed :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 10:52 AM, Anonymous Momma said...

Ohh... that is a special look for a special grammy. You're right about the melting your heart bit. Great picture.

 
At December 13, 2010 11:19 AM, Blogger Amber said...

So sweet - I love these photos. And the look on her face after what I can only imagine is her trying cookie dough? Also, I'm happy to see her in her Olivia costume :)

Can't wait to hear about your adventures in NYC!

PS: When the HECK did her hair get so long!? She looks older than when I last saw her! HOW?!

 
At December 13, 2010 11:59 AM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

A little bit of heaven that filled me up:)

 
At December 13, 2010 9:32 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Those pictures tug at my heart strings. What a special treat for Briony AND for grandma. I think that baking cookies is such a grandchild/grandma thing - they have SO much patience that us mothers never have enough of. Great memories. I love the Olivia costume!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home