Friday, November 12, 2010

Genius

Okay, so moving our Josy Day to the day before the party might just be my most brilliant evil scheme to date. The work isn't ALL done for me, but having 95% of the clean-up done - BY SOMEONE ELSE - before our family's crazy double birthday weekend feels gooood. It kind of makes all my work stress worth it. This money was very hard earned, but very well spent.

I still have issues believing that I should be able to have it all and do it all. I'm realizing more all the time that I can't - that NO ONE CAN. And if in between taking care of and loving my family, working and running my own business, and keeping myself healthy, the thing that I need some extra help with is having my house cleaned twice a month, I think we're doing well. And more importantly, I've chosen to 'give up' the right thing - the thing that exhausts me and steals my joy.

Anyway. Enough justification. I'm going to go put my feet up and revel in my genius (read: find something to eat for lunch, clean out the fridge, write a news release, start a load of laundry, and prep for my two conference calls coming up this afternoon).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home