Sunday, November 07, 2010

A Poor Me Moment

Lots to catch up on - lifewise and blogwise - after this weekend. For now, I have another client deadline to tackle. And I'm working very hard to fight against feelings of 'poor me' that are threatening to creep in tonight. It just feels a little like my life has been The Suck lately, and I'm running around like a crazy person trying to get things unpacked, prepped, cleaned, sorted, planned, organized... and Geoff is lying on the couch watching cartoons. STUPID FREAK DANCING ACCIDENT.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 07, 2010 8:32 PM, Anonymous m said...

Put some of it in his lap to work on:)

 
At November 09, 2010 8:57 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Sorry to hear of all the chaos Lindsay.

On another note, I just wanted to let you know that I've gone private with my blog and have sent you an invite (to your mts account). If for some reason you don't get it, please let me know.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home