Friday, November 05, 2010

One Moment With Briony

The scene at our house after dinner this evening... This is *so* Briony at almost two years old :)

You know what? Sometimes I really miss having super fabulous weekend plans - or just being able to come home from work on a Friday and spend the next couple of hours reading a book in a bubble bath. But I would not miss having this in my life right now for ANYTHING.

And this is exactly why I need to go to the Mayo Clinic. This little bundle of awesomeness deserves to have the best mom in the world.

Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At November 05, 2010 7:33 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Love it:)

 
At November 05, 2010 9:35 PM, Anonymous Ashley said...

So adorable! She's just precious!

 
At November 05, 2010 10:28 PM, Blogger Jobina said...

oh my goodness she is just a fantastic bundle of cuteness! How can you stand having all that cuteness around everyday and not just explode with absolute love for that girl??!! I've never even met her and I love her!

 
At November 06, 2010 2:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I miss that little girl! Can't wait to come home and see you guys again (What? Katie can't wait to come back to Winnipeg??? It must be a first!)

You'll have to take billions of pictures of her birthday party and some little movies too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home