Friday, October 08, 2010

On A Roll

Just to add some icing on top of the rather delicious cake that is today, I ordered all of the supplies for Briony's birthday party online today. There are just a couple of simple things that I'll need to pick up between now and then, but for all intents and purposes, we're ready.

INSERT HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF HERE.

I swear these party websites are designed for mommies with chronic illness. I stopped one click short of just buying the whole damn party-in-a-box... The creative part of me revolted just in time. Phew!

I know she doesn't need a big fancy party. And honestly, it's going to be very simple. But I have always said that this girl, who is growing up with a sick mommy, deserves to have birthday parties. And a birthday party we will have... An OLIVIA THE PIG birthday party, no less.

Oh my gosh, having a girl is the BEST sometimes :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 08, 2010 1:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, an Olivia party! I love Olivia with sparkly hearts, and bought the books well before I was pregnant. Ahem. Girls are super fun!

 
At October 11, 2010 3:46 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

:)

I totally bought the straight-up Olivia book when B was three weeks old. It's pure awesomeness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home