Thursday, October 07, 2010

Is It Friday Yet?

It's not just me who's asking. This week, B's been asking me almost every day if we can pleeeeease go 'dancing with babies' - and you haven't seen a kid say please like my Briony says please, complete with a totally over-the-top head tilt and a smile specially designed to bring out her dimple. THE MOST ADORABLE MINX IN THE WORLD. I can't wait to see her face tomorrow morning when she realizes that it's Dance Class Day (aka the absolute best day of her week).

As for B's mama, I am SO READY for Friday. This week has been so very hard. Not hard in a life-or-death kind of way, just hard in a soul-wearying kind of way. It's time for a weekend full of being grateful for all the things that are fabulous about my life... and CARBS ;)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2010 10:59 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

I'm sure you never guessed B would be so enamored with dance class:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home