Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Something For Me

In the midst of all this hurting, there's also something I'm looking forward to. On Friday, I'm beginning a five week course on creativity and positivity with Kal Barteski (who is apparently friends with all my friends, but I've never met her).

I hesitated to sign up until I reviewed my 30 x 30 list and realized that this is a great way to kickstart my journey to find creative outlets that are not related to my work - one of my resolutions for this year (Resolution #9, to be exact). And so here I go... As selfish as it feels to do something that is so entirely all about ME, I'm very excited.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 09, 2010 8:37 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I'm thrilled to hear we are both taking it! Are you taking the slow & steady too??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home