Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Feeling

When you love other people and get involved in their lives, you feel things - lots of things, good and bad. You cry with them when they are sad, and you celebrate with them when they are happy. That's the risk you take when you choose to love. I love, therefore I feel.
- Lindsay Wright (November 2008)


I'm feeling the full depth and pain of these words tonight as I grieve a piece of terrible news alongside a friend who is as close as a sister to me. I don't regret a single ounce of the love it took to get to this place. But I am hurting so deeply tonight as I send up prayers with every breath. There are so many things in this world that I will never, ever understand.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 07, 2010 10:16 PM, Blogger Danae said...

i'm praying as well.... breaks my heart :(

 
At September 07, 2010 10:40 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

I think I said on my FB that it's such a bonus when friends feel like family. But you're right, when we love people, we feel with them through the good times and the bad times. But it's a privilege and a blessing...
I still can't believe it. Trying to process and it isn't happening.

 
At September 08, 2010 8:52 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

So sorry Lindsay. I'm wishing you and your friend peace and love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home