Friday, September 03, 2010

Friday Smile

Have you heard about the Pepsi Refresh Everything promotion? My guess is YES, unless you live under a rock. Something you might not know is that my friend Amy - who works at UGM in Vancouver - has a project in the running to receive $100k in funding.

In order to get the money, they need to get the most votes. It would mean so much to me if you would go to the website right now and vote. It seriously only takes 30 seconds the first time - and when you go back every day to vote again (hint hint) it's a three second process... Three seconds that could help change the lives of Vancouver's homeless.

Thank you SO much!

Now, why is this my Friday Smile? If you all knew Amy, you'd understand. She cares *so* much about the people she helps. If you could spend ten minutes with her, you'd want to do everything you can to help her do what she does with UGM. And you'd be blown away at the complexity of this person who is one of the prettiest girls you've ever seen up close with the biggest heart you've ever had the pleasure of encountering. I obviously love her. And I'm obviously grateful to my friend Jason for finding her and convincing her to marry him so that we could be friends (hehe). I love that this is such a practical way for us to help her work from way out here in Winnipeg - and that's why I'm smiling.

Okay, so that was a nice story and all, but HAVE YOU VOTED YET? :P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home