Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Nervous

I'll try to blog tomorrow and catch you all up, but for now I need to ask for some quick prayers. Tomorrow morning is when I've chosen to switch to some new arthritis meds. It was originally supposed to happen the day before we came, but this seemed less risky... I have four and a half days to go before I'm flying home alone with a one year old, so this really needs to go well with no surprises. I need to know quickly if this is going to work or not so that we have time to make adjustments before Saturday if necessary. And I'm praying that it works because the side effects of my original meds are just about doing me in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At August 03, 2010 6:58 AM, Blogger Nessie said...

You'll be in my prayers! I hope your new meds are amazing.

 
At August 03, 2010 5:08 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks! Me too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home