Monday, July 12, 2010

Feeling Lucky?

Three months ago today, I was having Chinese with Amber + Geoff and opened this fortune...



I taped it onto my calendar so that I'd remember. And now I sit waiting for awesomeness to start raining down on me. Any time now... hehe.

So far, today is a wash. I forgot my BlackBerry at home, which is messing with my day to an extent that is almost embarrassing. I totally feel like I'm naked and missing a limb. But it's Daddy Day today while I'm at work - and I nailed my first meeting. But I'm missing a pool party with some other moms and babies this afternoon. But I'm excited for Girls Night tonight. But I'm having a bad hair day. No evidence of a 'lucky star' - but I suppose it's still early in the day.

My theory is that the cookie I opened was intended for Amber... But we'll see if my theory proves correct :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 12:39 PM, Blogger Amber said...

As much as I want it to be your lucky star, I hope it was for me, too. How's Geoff's day going, was it maybe meant for him?

 
At July 14, 2010 11:12 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

@Amber - Oh well. Next time, we'll save ourselves the calories and skip the stupid little cookies :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home