Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mmm... Girls Night!

Last night after work, I met up with the lovely Erin and Nicole to talk, laugh, and fill my body with carbs at Kawaii Crepe. Awesomeness. I had The Uptown followed later by It's-A-Smore. Sooo good. We will definitely be making a return trip. And we will definitely be planning another Girls Night this summer. I've known Erin almost forever and Nicole for the last couple of years, and the combination was pretty darn ridiculous if you ask me. In the best possible way :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 26, 2010 1:09 PM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

I've been wanting to go there, I'll take it you recommend it highly!

XO
Lenore

 
At May 27, 2010 9:23 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Such fun! Thanks again for fitting us in before you left on your vacay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home