Monday, April 12, 2010

A Sign of the Times

In case you've ever wondered what it looks like for someone to Lose It...

This photo represents the culmination of Geoff working full-time, Lindsay working *more* than full-time, Katie being away for a few days, Briony teething, my grandma starting chemo, and all kinds of other related drama.



What is it? I'm glad you asked.

This, friends, is what it looks like for an entire bottle of Advil Liquigels to get knocked into the dishwasher and then run through a compete cycle. It's hard as rock and all melted together. I can't figure it out except that I was multi-tasking like mad and trying to cross a ton of things off my list right before bed when Geoff was working nights. But you'd imagine that I would have HEARD it fall. Or seen it. Or SOMETHING.

Talk about art representing life... :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2010 12:41 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

I think it's beautiful and you should start selling it as a craft on Etsy. No offence, Kari Ann. You could thread a wick through the middle of it. It really is a pretty colour! I honestly thought it was a new table decoration when I saw it.

 
At April 13, 2010 10:47 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Um, thanks? I don't agree, but I appreciate your encouragement :)

 
At April 15, 2010 8:10 PM, Blogger Sara Beth said...

That's HILARIOUS. And a little bit poignant. And then hilarious again. :) Good one, Lindsay. It is pretty, isn't it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home