Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Official

I have a baby girl who can walk.

And as predicted, I totally missed it. Briony and I are at my parents' place this weekend and I left for two hours this afternoon to hang out with Erin. I got back to discover that my mom, my sister, and my dad had all been witness to Briony's very first official steps.

Fortunately, she was more than willing to share a series of replays with me - all the way up to 10 or 12 steps straight into her mama's arms. I am SO PROUD of my baby girl. And she is SO PROUD of herself. The look on her face said it all... Such amazing parenting moments. I can't wait for Geoff to see on Monday :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2010 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It can't be official until Geoff sees it too. ;)

Congratulations Briony! (and mommy, for raising such a talented little girl)

Um mommy... you're going to regret your wishes now. Did you raise everything in the room up a couple of feet? Did you put locks on all of the cabinets and drawers yet? Are you ready for her to start hitting her head on the bottom of the table? or pulling herself up onto the kitchen chairs?

There's no turning back now! Have fun!!!

 
At April 11, 2010 12:08 AM, Blogger Margaret said...

YEAH!!!!! Now the fun begins. Soon, she'll be asking for the car.

 
At April 11, 2010 10:03 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Rob - Thanks for the... encouragement? :)

Margaret - *tear*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home