Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Moment With Briony

We hit a milestone today. Briony is getting verrry bossy when it comes to others participating in her favourite activity (colouring). Today, she was asking me to draw specific things in specific colours by handing me crayons and then pointing at the paper and letting me know what I was going to draw (a cat and then about ten million butterflies in a row - all in different colours).

When's the milestone where she realizes that her mom seriously cannot draw? :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 11:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, as soon as I get there and stary drawong for her she will start to think you are a very accomplished artist compared to her very very untalented babysitter.

 
At March 24, 2010 11:16 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

It's a good thing she has a grandma!

 
At March 25, 2010 12:07 AM, Blogger ka said...

Butterflies are NOTHING. Scarlett ALWAYS wants me to draw Big Bird. Or Elmo. Or Ernie. Or Snuffy. Or Bert.

Uncle Joe is very proud. Apparently if you only let your kid watch one tv show they get VERRRRRY into it... I'm almost wishing I got her into teletubbies.

Almost...

 
At March 25, 2010 2:19 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

Carter always wants me to draw babies, bikes and the occasional tree. Kids are funny.

 
At March 31, 2010 7:21 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Katie - I doubt it. But we'll see, I'm sure.

Mom - Yup.

Kari-Ann + Allison - That's crazy! I hope she'll stick to very, very easy things. I can do butterflies and stick people, and that's about it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home