Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Ultimate Flip Flops

So. Random fact about Lindsay. I am ridiculously picky about flip flops.

I try to be frugal sometimes and listen to people who are all like 'oh, these $3 flip flops from Old Navy are AWESOME... why on earth would you spend more?' And I'll buy two pairs and I'll wear them a few times and I'll hate every single second that they are on my feet. Why? Because they suck.

Summer is coming, and I have entered into quest mode in search of The Ultimate Flip Flops. And, dear blog readers, I believe I have found them. (Cue angel music.) I'm wearing them right now - in fact, I might never take them off - and they are GLORIOUS. And the best. How do I know they're the best? I'm glad you asked. The answer is that I'VE TRIED ALL OF THEM. Yes, all the flip flops in all the world.

Meet the Sanuk Yoga Mat Sandal. Why Yoga Mat Sandal? Because they are freaking MADE OUT OF YOGA MAT. Which means that they get full marks in the two most important flip flop qualities: cushiness and grippiness. Nothing makes me angrier than slippery flip flops that force you to do that whole toe clench thing to keep them on (ouch!).

I got 'em in black from Billabong, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be back for more (read: all) colours.

You're welcome.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 24, 2010 6:32 PM, Anonymous kendra said...

I've got the same ones and love them. I bought mine the first yr billabong opened in polo and have not been disapointed yet! My best friend manages the store so I'll find out what colours they will be getting in!!!

 
At March 24, 2010 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice - love Sanuks!

 
At March 24, 2010 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just don't tell Briony that their "Boots."

 
At March 31, 2010 7:22 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Kendra - Ooh, awesome!

Heather - I don't know how I didn't know about these before... They're amazing.

Anon - HAR HAR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home