Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Shocking Story

This article is simultaneously making me want to puke and making me feel justified in being SO CAREFUL about wires and electrical things lying around our home (or anywhere we go). I know it's an exceptional situation, but this is a true case of 'better safe than sorry.'

And I'm SO SORRY about the pun. It just slipped out of my fingertips and I could not stop it.

Labels: ,


At February 05, 2010 1:20 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

That's really scary. Definitely makes me double check where I left my cords. :(


Post a Comment

<< Home