Monday, February 01, 2010

Kind Of A Big Deal

I feel like I've been saying this a lot lately, but once again...

Today was a very good day for my little freelance business.

I had two meetings today, and they got incrementally crazier. In the morning, I accepted two new projects from one of my newer clients that I'm really excited about. And then in the afternoon, I was offered 20 hours a week from a different client. Yeah. That's half-time (but still freelance). Which isn't something I was really considering at this point in the game... But in keeping with some of my recent musings, sometimes change can kind of catch you off guard. But that doesn't mean it isn't GOOD change.

We're working out the details and I'm trying to figure out what this will look like for our family. My head is spinning a little bit at the moment, but I have every confidence that I'll soon find my balance again. And that I'll be pointed in the right direction.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 01, 2010 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome Lindsay! Good for you!!!

 
At February 01, 2010 6:01 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Glad you are a good juggler/planner/writer/etc. Great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home