Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ordinary Miracle

I am NOT feeling well this week. Since yesterday evening, I've been in a full-on flare up. And I had a client email yesterday to see if I could come into their office for a couple of hours today. I said yes, thinking that I'd just power through and do it - but I woke up this morning and was lying in bed trying not to cry just thinking about the effort it was going to take to make that happen.

I got an email this morning letting me know that it actually works better for them if I come tomorrow, as previously arranged. I have SO MUCH to get done today - but I can do it all at home, in my pyjamas. When I realized that, the tears really started to come.

This morning, I'm blown away that God cares about stuff this insignificant.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2010 11:32 AM, Blogger Aaron Scott said...

It's nice to see that things worked out :)

In order to brighten your day, here's a heart-warming piece of Christian indie rock: http://vimeo.com/9625670

 
At February 24, 2010 11:44 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

GAH! That was on my short list of potential Friday Smiles :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home