Sunday, February 21, 2010

Step Two

Okay, so Step One was being super excited that I'm finally getting this lousy gallbladder of mine exorcized from my body next week.

Step Two is apparently feelings of overwhelming pressure and trepidation. Because now all the logistics are starting to become an issue. For the record, having a toddler and being self-employed are both things that are not especially conducive to taking time off to have surgery. The timing is actually kind of amazing, though, for an unscheduled surgery and Geoff will be home to help for almost the whole time that I'll need him.

Almost.

Argh.

And this week is looking more and more like it's going to be a marathon as I try to get my clients and my family as ready as I can for me to be MIA for almost a week. Which would be overwhelming all on its own, but I've also spent the last two days in a battle against my body just willing it to cooperate and not succumb to this flare up that's simmering right beneath the surface. Because that would really make things interesting.

I know that we'll figure it all out... It's just feeling like a chess game right now. AND I MAJORED IN ENGLISH.

So I'm going to take this non-mathematical brain to bed and worry about it again tomorrow.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 3:45 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

If there is ANYTHING I can do, please just let me know.

 
At February 23, 2010 3:52 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Nicole - Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home