Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Not feeling particularly festive this weekend? Check this out. Then go spread some sunshine. I know that I will :)

Wishing all my readers a life full of love and someone to share it with.



PS - Sunday @ 16.25
I just got back from a walk with Geoff + Briony. We spent an hour leaving random 'you are loveable' post-its all over the neighbourhood - inside newspapers at 7-11, on the bathroom mirror at Starbucks, inside mailboxes, on crosswalk posts... I think that was the most fun way I've ever celebrated Valentine's Day :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 5:28 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

I just read your "Insecure Mommy" post and I totally understand about having a daughter who's a late walker and people constantly asking about it. Kiera scooted around on her butt and only started walking at 19 months old! I don't like when the books or people say what your baby should be doing at what ages. Every baby has their own timing.

 
At February 14, 2010 4:07 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Hey, I noticed your 14.5 lb. weight loss...CONGRATULATIONS on all of the hard work!

 
At February 14, 2010 5:11 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

I wanna go leave post-its now! :)

 
At February 17, 2010 1:36 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Elleah - Thanks! The more I talk about it, the more I hear about other kids who took a little longer than average to walk. My pediatrician assured me yesterday that we have months left until she'd start to get worried. They'll walk when they're sick of crawling, I suppose!

Marilyn - Nowhere near my goal weight yet, but I'm pretty proud of myself so far, and looking forward to this next milestone :)

Jessica - You should! Don't wait for a reason :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home