Saturday, February 13, 2010

One Moment With Briony

Briony did NOT want me to take away the spoon we were using at breakfast today. She's been playing with it all day. I just went into the living room and caught her using it to pretend to feed her stuffed hippo, then she grabbed her pj's off the pile of laundry I just folded on the ottoman and tried putting them on the hippo (failing miserably - obviously - because SHE'S A BABY), then picked him up and was snuggling him and giving him kisses and whispering in his ear.

It sometimes weirds me out what a little mommy she is. I have no idea where she learned it (hehe).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 13, 2010 10:41 PM, Blogger ka said...

For the record, she likely doesn't know she's a baby. Scarlett's still convinced that anyone under 5 is a baby. They don't always take well to that.

The mommy phase is funny. While Scarlett's still very into it, we've also moved into the next one - diva. She got a purse for her Valentine's Day gift (quite possibly the best $1 I've ever spent at Dollarama :). She will not go ANYWHERE without that thing. Too funny. Especially what you find inside it at the end of the day...

 
At February 13, 2010 10:43 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Yeah... She spent probably two hours this evening 'feeding' Hippo - or me, or herself. She'd say 'MMM!' and then giggle so hard she actually fell over a couple of times. It was *so* hard not to laugh.

Now I need to know what ends up in the purse!

 
At February 14, 2010 4:08 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

She has a good role model:)

 
At February 17, 2010 1:37 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Marilyn - Who, you? My mom? Oh, KATIE :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home