Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Smile

Two quick smiles:

1. This website always has the very best ecards. Anything that makes me spew eggnog out of my nose is good in my books. Their Christmas line-up is particularly spectacular... So if you're already too late to mail your holiday cards, be sure to check them out :)

2. My phone rang last night... 'Lindsay? It's Colette. Just making sure that you remembered your massage appointment with Crystal at 3 pm tomorrow.' No, I most certainly did not remember. But what a lovely surprise. What a thoughtful gift from Past Lindsay to Future Lindsay (and a soon to be very relaxed Present Lindsay). Three cheers for squeezing out the last morsels of our 2009 massage benefits!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 1:36 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Hope the massage helps:)

 
At December 19, 2009 9:59 PM, Blogger ka said...

Excuse me. I believe there was also an uber fabulous date night with 4 fabulous ladies on Friday as well. I mean, when the worlds align for all of us to be in the same place at the same time that's worth a smile - Friday or not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home