Sunday, November 01, 2009

Briony vs Gravity

Okay, so I literally can't decide what my favourite part of this video might be.

A few possibilities:
1. The fact that she is a FLYING BUMBLEBEE.
2. How excited she is about Geoff putting on the Halloween episode of her favourite show ever. Just the opening theme song sends her into a frenzy (chant it with me now... PARENTS OF THE YEAR!).
3. The fact that she can't see a darn thing.
4. All the arm flapping, as if she is actually flying.
5. The creaking of the Jolly Jumper. Apparently, we're still well within the weight limit, but it scares me some days.
6. The simple truth that this marvelously entertaining creature is our daughter and we get to keep her forever and ever :)


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love, Briony

PS - You can view more pictures of our Halloween adventure here.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At November 01, 2009 9:52 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS. What are you doing up at 1:14am???

 
At November 01, 2009 3:35 PM, Blogger gloria said...

so cute!

 
At November 01, 2009 3:56 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

I guess this is one way to program your little one for 'spooky times' with her eyes closed:) So cute!

 
At November 01, 2009 5:55 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Okay that is the absolute cutest video you have posted - although every one with your little bumblebee are entertaining. Very cute!

 
At November 02, 2009 10:06 AM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

Very cute!

 
At November 02, 2009 8:16 PM, Blogger ka said...

Love it. Would have been even funnier if I could have had your flapping bumble bee together with my oohing monkey (not that she actually made the monkey noise on command - usually it was just her saying "no" when I asked her to :).

What is her favourite show? The only one Scarlett seems to show more than a 2 second interst in is Sesame Street (love it that she loves the old school!).

Now if ther was a show about flushing the toilet - there's one I bet she'd watch NON-STOP. What's so exciting about the bathroom is beyond me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home