Monday, September 28, 2009

Mmmm...

Emily and I had a date with Keith Urban last night.

I'm not a country music fan, but during my time as Emily's roommate she got me listening to Keith Urban and the Dixie Chicks. I couldn't handle anything else, but I learned to love those two... And I told her that I'd go to those concerts with her if they ever came to town. We did Dixie Chicks two summers ago, and then when Keith Urban's second Winnipeg show didn't sell out and they posted last-minute tickets at $20 each, it was a verrrry easy decision.

We had a great time. It was a great show - he's amazing live, and he plays a mean guitar. Oh, and he's kind of easy on the eyes :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2009 11:33 AM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Sorry. I couldn't even make it through the first minute and a half before I puked a little.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home