Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Eyes! My Eyes!

So I've been watching all afternoon as the neighbour's house got taped up, prepped, and finally painted (oh, the joys of a WAHM...). I ventured outside to grab something from my car and actually stopped to ask a painter, 'Um, that's a PRIMER colour, right?' He laughed so hard, he nearly fell off his ladder. Turns out that this was the PAINT colour. Yes, friends, it's THAT UGLY. And it's the view from my office window. Why does God hate me?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At September 24, 2009 9:29 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

You're going to have to post a photo now... I'm really curious what this horrible color is!

 
At September 24, 2009 10:12 PM, Anonymous Ashley M said...

Me too- please post pics!

 
At September 25, 2009 8:30 AM, Blogger Jobina said...

Inquiring minds MUST know! What colour is it??

 
At September 25, 2009 9:02 AM, Blogger VernaH said...

Don't leave us hanging! You are going to post a picture, right??

 
At September 25, 2009 2:14 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Yellow.

Which - in theory - is not a problem. But imagine the most offensive yellow possible (kind of lemon pie filling coloured, but somehow brighter). And imagine it on an old character home that was previously - perfectly - a light grey/beige with a darker version of that colour on the trim.

It's bad in the evening. Today in the full afternoon sun, I could feel my retinas melting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home