Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Noteworthy

Big day at the Wright residence today...

First, we woke up to a much happier Briony - and a tiny little bit of a tooth! Thank god. Hopefully this normal happy Briony will stick around for a while now. Yesterday, there were a few tiny moments where I may have sold her to the highest bidder.

Then, I packed her up and headed over to Assiniboine Park where we met up with probably ten other River Heights-area moms for a one hour stroller walk. I'd heard about it on Facebook yesterday and didn't know a single soul who was going, so it was definitely outside of my comfort zone - but I decided that I'd just suck it up and go, without overthinking it. If you were friends with Single Lindsay, you'll know that my signature first date was meeting someone for lunch near my office - that way there was always a time limit, and the worst thing that could happen was that I had to suffer through an hour and tell some funny stories about it later. It's funny how similar this felt. And it wasn't a worst-case scenario... I actually met a few cool new people. They're meeting again next week, and I'm definitely thinking about joining them again.

And finally, during Briony's afternoon nap, I actually made some money! Stay tuned for an announcement... :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home