Sunday, June 28, 2009

Festive Road Trip

Geoff, Briony, and I spent part of today in Winkler, helping to celebrate my cousin Daniel's high school graduation.

A few pictorial highlights...


Briony was incredibly excited to be at Daniel's graduation. How excited? Well, WAY more excited more than my parents were, apparently, but about the same as Geoff.


Just making it all official here.


The backs of my grandparents' heads. Not actually very noteworthy, other than the wicked beaded eagle clip thing one of the moms was sporting in the row ahead of them. You'll be glad you did.

No *real* photos of Daniel or the family, because a certain young buck (who shall remain anonymous, but his name starts with 'D' and ends with 'aniel') wasn't really into the whole picture-taking - or cap and gown wearing - scene today. I'll have to see if his mom managed to snag any.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home