Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Smile

Sorry for the brief leave of absence. Actually, no I'm not. Geoff, Briony, and I spent a couple of days at the lake and it was absolutely lovely :)

Now onto today's Friday Smile. We are *not* HOT 103 people in our house, but a few of Geoff's coworkers are, and they tipped him off to a contest being run by the station. It was pretty simple: people were supposed to send in pictures of their awesome Transformer collections, and the craziest ones were supposed to win passes to an advance screening of the new movie. Geoff sent his submission in on Tuesday. And he didn't win!

So my Friday Smile is purely because I'm not married to this guy :)

(For the record, I will continue to occasionally bitch about the plastic robots taking up oh so much space in our house. But just occasionally.)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2009 11:21 PM, Blogger kendra said...

When you are at the lake next time let me know. Harper and I would love to come into town for a walk/playdate!

 
At June 20, 2009 12:59 PM, Blogger Amber said...

This made me laugh, haha - that's a good reason for a Friday smile :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home