Monday, June 08, 2009

The Swing of Things

Over the last little while, I've really been feeling like I'm on the right track to figuring out a balance to life - being a wife, a mommy, a student, an event planner, a person with fibromyalgia, and all of the other little things that are being thrown my way. Which obviously means that the other shoe will be dropping imminently... I wonder what it will be, but I know that ignorance is probably bliss. My money's on teeth :)

In the meantime, I have a few fun things on the horizon:
- Kari-Ann's wedding this weekend
- SUMMER and lots more lake time
- My birthday (my god, I'm getting old...)
- Starting to plan our ten year reunion (really old...)

Oh, and top of my list is Date Night in exactly a week from tonight. We're going for dinner and then to the Coldplay concert. Yay! It's super funny to me how much I'm looking forward to an evening out that used to be such a normal thing for us. Like I said: OLD... :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2009 7:55 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Good...some fun things in your schedule to balance out the routine of motherhood, etc.:)

 
At June 09, 2009 8:31 PM, Blogger ka said...

Yeah, what's up with this 10 year reunion stuff? That's for old people!

Fortunately my class (of 9 :) didn't much like each other the 12 years we spent in school together, so I can't think a reunion is happening. So, I guess that's one thing that keeps me from remembering how old we're getting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home